Sunday 13 January 2013

Back from the Dead Boring

Yup... not going to bore you senseless here, but let's say that the past year didn't yield much spare time for ranting except verbally, at those lucky sods around me. I did put fingertips to keypad once or twice, but not often here. In fact, what little I wrote then, I just reread and deleted because it seemed pointless and boring (it was one post, really, and it mentioned Jeremy Clarkson. Who wants that on their freshly rejuvenated blog? Not me, friend...)

Anyway - 2013 is going to be a year of many changes and much hard work, and having a ready vessel for ranting throughout may well see me right. Hence:

BEHOLD! Held To Rant Some is back on its spindly legs and underused feet, tottering from neglect and muscle wastage! REJOICE AND RANT!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to more beautiful ranting. Let's get some meat back on those spindly legs!

    ReplyDelete